AutoAim + question

Recently, I decided to start using small repair kits instead of large kits.  I have Auto Aim + configured, via the installer, to use small repair kits when I press T.  But, it doesnt work.  I have checked the json file and everything looks to be correct, so either there is a problem with the mod (I doubt that) or something funky in my settings or user error

I dont have the T key assigned to anything in my client settings...could this be the problem?  Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2017 at 4:41 PM, Darth_Clicker said:

Recently, I decided to start using small repair kits instead of large kits.  I have Auto Aim + configured, via the installer, to use small repair kits when I press T.  But, it doesnt work.  I have checked the json file and everything looks to be correct, so either there is a problem with the mod (I doubt that) or something funky in my settings or user error

I dont have the T key assigned to anything in my client settings...could this be the problem?  Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. 

i always saw that as a bit of a cheet mod myself as it does something that i not within the game mechanic itself.  Maybe its disabled on small kits.