Add clan icon

Hello, I'm from the Regia Marina Italia clan, I would like, if possible, to insert the icon of our clan.
if there are any problems, I would like to mark it here, so I can see and correct
thank you
Bey Bey Italia.png.7211b1e4c932462d5abed626c1f30a92.png

Edited by emilio

Sorry to bother:
in today date, the already included clan IRN_C *server EU* (one of the 2 clan of the group IRN) changed the tag into IRN.
The change "broken" the icon displayed in the match list (mostly obviously ;) )...

... if possible we could like to be updated in one of the next update.

To avoid any problem (in case it's not possible to retrive the already sent clan logo) I add here it:
IRN_Logo.png

Thank you

Edited by CapitanoAraym
  • Administrator
On 2/18/2018 at 2:59 AM, SpadeAsInAce said:

@Aslain

A little late to the party, but could you add this logo for TF16 on the NA server, we have TF16, TF16A, TF16B, TF16C, and TF16D.

Task Force 16

and Task Force 16-(respective letter) for full clan name

LOGO

TF16.jpg

The clan TF16 has it's logo already in the modpack, it looks like that: TF16.png Have you changed it to new one?

On 1/18/2018 at 4:12 AM, Aslain said:

nice logo :)

Will look like this after shrinking: TBU.png (20x24)

Aslain,

Thanks and I am sorry that no one has responded back to you on this logo.  Please use the attached that has been sized to 24x24 as required.  We are known in game as TBB "The Bloody Buccaneer's" on the NA server tampa_bay_buccaneers_24X24.png.084d36a72589f71d16e7bde73b68b4b8.png

Edited by slocro97