World of Tanks

World of tanks for me took a turn downhill.

I worked my ass off getting a clan on its feet and running and it was going brilliantly till folks st\rted bitching becasue im (or was too harsh)  but they were well motivated and things going really well.  Now im bipolar and have mood swings but keep it in check for the most part.

Just looking over past few months and over a third of ther clan is now inactive, randoms are same a they usd to be for the top players but all the team based stuff is gone, so kinda glad that I stepped away when I did.

Now the rub is I am sooooooooo bored.

I need a clan that is active and friendly and speaks english, but also where its a family and where people can get involved.  I never asked to be made an exec in my old clan but by doing all the pushing and geting people active in the clan motivated me and honestly people were having fun (from what im told the clan itself is bloody boring now)

So if you are or know a bunch of folks that would take a loony into the ranks who loves to get involved then give me a heads up.  I did create my own humour clan called FUUKU but ive declined all people applying as it was just a joke clan.

Team speak is a must, just cant run discord on my sound set up for some reason.

I am a ful lon type of person with dark humour and a long fuse but can be rather short when nubbs are involved or childish behaviour so +18 is a must for me.

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Crump3t said:

UKT is a good one to go to they have great guys on it and are great fun to play with.

yeah no unfortunalty worked my ass off to get that clan doing shit and oh look now ive gone no one dos any strongholds or anyrthing much at all.  I may well of been a harsh mudda fkr and took no prisoners but neitherr was fioz and I dont see him demoting himself. (yes i do keep my eye on how they are doing also still talk directly with quite a few of its members.)  I never asked for my ranks in that clan I earned them all with blood sweat and tears.  If I had not pushed so hard to organise it yall would not ever have done the clan wars events with 1 team let anone 3 teams then 2 teamms for second round and full rocking team for tr 10 stuff.

On 02/09/2017 at 10:33 PM, Crump3t said:

UKT is a good one to go to they have great guys on it and are great fun to play with.

plus you hav to look at the fact that half the clan hasnt even played a single game in nearly 2 months.  its dropping off, half the players cant be arsed with anything its become an elite group that plays global map (not even every night based on their battles plus the team battles you have 1 player only doin those and its gone to shit.  Pretty much what I had going with a couple of moaning little babies (mainly the teenies and a couple fo the players who behaved like babies) had over 70% of the clan active, we were at nearly 95 members and its just gone to shit.  while the core group may well go ahh whatever some players dont move becasue they have mates in the clan.  Essentialy the clan is back where it was just before i got back and rejoined the clan and started pushing hard to get people active.  As I said I might of been a hard ass and a pain in the arse but I got those guys working for something and the cry babies ruined it casuing me to gert pissed off and my bipolar started showing (as it does when people moan) When the lord almighty hislef who was going to kick the clan back into touch doesnt even bother to play himself as he can't be arsed with the clan. (no not h8pit as he was always nice)

h8pit is th clan leader.

yes I was anightmare cos i kicked the clan into action and quite frankly i don't tolerate fools but they knew tht wehn they promoted me.  We had over 90 members with me there and i recruited loads we had very little players leaving apart from the odd little bitching kid crying because they wanted to lead when they felt like it and mid campain when the groups didn't want them to.  Now look at it.  Elite little group doing stuff over half the clan inactive (now 30 players less that when i was there an more players leaving than coming to the clan.)

For me I left because people like kris were crying because i was a deputy clan leader and yes i was a harsh fucker at time but before me Foz was also even worse than me if you pissed him off he lost his rag then booted you.

Funny you dont even know the commanders clan tag and name.

I wish UKT all the best in what they do but it will never amount to much, too many elite players who don't have time for the lesser players.

added 3 minutes later
12 hours ago, Crump3t said:

No clue who pit is but Kris seems cool he said you was a nightmare same with some other players

and yes a nightmare that turned an inactive clan into a clan that ran strongholds nearly every night ended up running 3 clan wars teams and gettign it all up and running and keeping it running to the point that the final t10 team won goodies.  Most everyone who took part was loving it and many people sitting in te side lines wanting to partake in it too.  Yes so the nightmare that got a clan back on its feet now im told by several people in the clan who dont care for the elite people but also cant be arsed to move that if your not in the "in crowd" you dont stand a chance at gertting any strongholds done nor a spot in the random clan wars they might do but not all the time.  End of the day the clan has lost its sparkle

2 hours ago, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

h8pit is th clan leader.

yes I was anightmare cos i kicked the clan into action and quite frankly i don't tolerate fools but they knew tht wehn they promoted me.  We had over 90 members with me there and i recruited loads we had very little players leaving apart from the odd little bitching kid crying because they wanted to lead when they felt like it and mid campain when the groups didn't want them to.  Now look at it.  Elite little group doing stuff over half the clan inactive (now 30 players less that when i was there an more players leaving than coming to the clan.)

For me I left because people like kris were crying because i was a deputy clan leader and yes i was a harsh fucker at time but before me Foz was also even worse than me if you pissed him off he lost his rag then booted you.

Funny you dont even know the commanders clan tag and name.

I wish UKT all the best in what they do but it will never amount to much, too many elite players who don't have time for the lesser players.

added 3 minutes later

and yes a nightmare that turned an inactive clan into a clan that ran strongholds nearly every night ended up running 3 clan wars teams and gettign it all up and running and keeping it running to the point that the final t10 team won goodies.  Most everyone who took part was loving it and many people sitting in te side lines wanting to partake in it too.  Yes so the nightmare that got a clan back on its feet now im told by several people in the clan who dont care for the elite people but also cant be arsed to move that if your not in the "in crowd" you dont stand a chance at gertting any strongholds done nor a spot in the random clan wars they might do but not all the time.  End of the day the clan has lost its sparkle

When I was online with them there was no pit I didn't even know the name plus they are doing clan wars again and doing decent

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3
34 minutes ago, Crump3t said:

When I was online with them there was no pit I didn't even know the name plus they are doing clan wars again and doing decent

yup as I said though, an elite few and leaving the rest of the folks in the wind.  Its why they lost so many players.  go back through the history of when i was there we had bad players removed but we had very few people leaving us. 

Point being is you clearly know im ex UKT but choose to try to stir the shit chap.

Kris and his side kicks are a bunch of asshats who even back then would not play in a team if they didnt like players in it and now in control is able to dictate who gets a spot in the elite zone.

Im looking for a decent clan not UKT.

Now since you don't know me from adam do me a favor and stop commenting

1 hour ago, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

yup as I said though, an elite few and leaving the rest of the folks in the wind.  Its why they lost so many players.  go back through the history of when i was there we had bad players removed but we had very few people leaving us. 

Point being is you clearly know im ex UKT but choose to try to stir the shit chap.

Kris and his side kicks are a bunch of asshats who even back then would not play in a team if they didnt like players in it and now in control is able to dictate who gets a spot in the elite zone.

Im looking for a decent clan not UKT.

Now since you don't know me from adam do me a favor and stop commenting

I dont know your in game name so that is not right, you kept it going by commenting you could of said no but chose to continue, and also "Chap" why would I waste my time trolling you?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Aslain locked this topic