Loading screen bug

I have had this issue for some time now. I can't figure out what it causing the issue. My solution is to close down wows, and restart the game. I'm able to re-join the game 100% of the time. At least so far. Usually I just miss the start of the match by a second or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Aslain! I have it happen to for about 5 to 6 weeks now. It seems to happen approx, every 3rd to 4th battle for me. I ran the client fixit program for WoW twice still did it just yesterday morn.  its 1.5 hrs later and I just when and played 6 battles with no mods at all and not 1 hang! So it has to be on a bad mod somewhere.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by Valdr
6 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Unfortunately I cannot do anything about it, I checked it few times, and I never experience this. Try to reduce mods amount, start with battle loading mod from roslich.

Will do but would there be any difference between the 2 different servers? On Tanks the east from west are a little different for me, but I've never played on EU servers either. OK Thanks Aslain for your valuable time!!   Oh P.S. You do know, You ROCK man I wish I could do what you have done here in wargaming for years now and make it appear so easy!   Thanks again!!

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Try to reduce mods amount, start with battle loading mod from roslich.

Is this roslich some mod? I don't think I use it. I did noticed something in one battle after I had to close the client and open it again. The custom round smokescreen timer was not showing. I don't know if it was not working at all or it was just because the client sent me directly in the battle after the forced restart...

The thing is, it worked on Thursday, Friday and Saturday without any issues and nothing changed in the game on Sunday. All three games I played on Sunday had this issue. Strange.

Ingame I only use the team panels, the round custom smokescreen and the color dots above the ships for movement. I will try tonight only with the team panels and see what happens and report back if I find anything. I forgot about the minimap, I also use that, will take that out too.

Thanks.

Edited by daniyyel
6 minutes ago, daniyyel said:

Is this roslich some mod? I don't think I use it. I did noticed something in one battle after I had to close the client and open it again. The custom round smokescreen timer was not showing. I don't know if it was not working at all or it was just because the client sent me directly in the battle after the forced restart...

The thing is, it worked on Thursday, Friday and Saturday without any issues and nothing changed in the game on Sunday. All three games I played on Sunday had this issue. Strange.

Ingame I only use the team panels, the round custom smokescreen and the color dots above the ships for movement. I will try tonight only with the team panels and see what happens and report back if I find anything. I forgot about the minimap, I also use that, will take that out too.

Thanks.

Also could teamspeak3 be doing something, cause I had that running and was chat up a friend who said that it did this to her when she talks close to the drop into battle. And whats a roslich?

Edited by Valdr
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Valdr said:

Also could teamspeak3 be doing something, cause I had that running and was chat up a friend who said that it did this to her when she talks close to the drop into battle. And whats a roslich?

TS.... It can prevent you to enter a battle in WoT, when you're using a TS actively (talking) durring the loading. Was it your case?

added 3 minutes later
1 hour ago, daniyyel said:

Thanks.

Worth a try, to uninstall the Navigator mods (smoke screen, dynamic crosshair, ship direction).

Roslich ? He has made Custom Battle Loading Screen mod.