Part of XVM not working on my pc

System Manufacturer    Alienware
System Model    Alienware 17 R4
System Type    x64-based PC
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date    Alienware 1.0.6, 10/20/2016

SSD 1= Model    SK hynix SC308 SATA 128GB

SSD 2= Model    SanDisk SDSSDA960G

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

Windows 10 Home Edition

I have downloaded the latest Aslain mod pack, made sure Im up to date on XVM site, etc. I have unistalled game and aslain's and reinstalled both. 

the problem I am having is that XVM of the modpack is not working. I do not get any player ratings of win % of minimap fuctions like seeing/drawing on the mini map, but other parts of the mod pack work. Clan icons, in battle, most garage stuff work...it jsut seems anything that is related to player ratings from xvm isnt working...any help would be appreciated 

thanks

I can download the same modpack and install on my other PC and everything seems to work fine... the other computer is windows 7. 

im not sure tbh, so windows 7 pc is my home desktop that I use on a regular basis, this pc is my laptop which is typically only used when I travel but something happened to my desktop the other night which I believe my video card crashed cause now when I turn my, my monitor wont turn on but the monitor is good cause I am using it as we speak...so I got my laptop out, and hooked up the monitor, ect and continued to play World of Tanks. since I've been on my laptop I havent been able to get the XVM to work. I will log back into XVM sign, uncheck and re-check the modxvm box and see if make a differenece...currently it is checked so I assume it should be reporting.

You should be able to click activate services, and then login to World of Tanks on your laptop, and it should register that for XVM, and work fine from then on...

Otherwise I am not sure what could block part of XVM... it seems weird.

Just in case, please attach log files as described in the link in my signature :)

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Quaksen said:

You should be able to click activate services, and then login to World of Tanks on your laptop, and it should register that for XVM, and work fine from then on...

Otherwise I am not sure what could block part of XVM... it seems weird.

Just in case, please attach log files as described in the link in my signature :)

7 hours ago, Quaksen said:

When you switch between computers, do you keep reactivating on the modxvm website? Since I'm pretty sure it's locked to the computer that last logs into World of Tanks afterwards.

7 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Did you enable XMQP on the modxvm.com website?

And when you activate it/renew it, it needs to be when your game is NOT running.

nice support their Quaksen heres a cookie and some rep