Hi all.

First of all I like this mod pack very much and I like to use it in the future but i have couple of issues lately, so any help is welcome.

First of all, and more serious bug (or is it my system, don't know) is that that I cant open any tank that I want to buy and I didn't research it. Second one is camo manager, I make a short video about it so you can see what I mean.

I reinstall the whole game, reinstall mod pack several times with checked all options for cleaning and it's still buggy.

Thanks

worldoftanks_2017-08-17_00-13-31-955.mp4

• Administrator

I still need to see logs, info in my signature.

Looks like camo manager is bugged, I will check if there is updated version.

As of that problem with missing elements in hangar, I think it was a WG bug, but still need logs to check it out.

• Upvote 1

I tried everything that I think that is causing bugs but nothing helps...maybe custom skins (models) are problem because several times I got error on loading after I start the game.

Here is reduced options, I check only necessary things except skins (I don't know how to attach pictures under Spoiler):

Edited by Vule777

Selecting the clean installation at the end, deletes all mod files, and then installs what it has selected + the mods you have in custom mods folder + everything in DLC cache, if you didn't opt to delete DLC cache in the installer.

You shouldn't need to manually delete things before doing a new setup :)

• Upvote 1
  • Administrator

You can delete everything to make sure it's not a problem, but keep in mind you will lose all WoT settings and keybindings.

You may also want to uncheck "Backup garage menu button settings" in case they are corrupted, but deleting everything in appdata WG... will lead to the same effect.

• Upvote 1

I just reinstalled both, game and mod, it's still the same (mini maps hd not working also with me).

Aslains_WoT_Logs (3).zip

Edit,

Before installation I deleted all from App data (the whole folder world of tanks) and when I started mod again there were all options checked like I did before, SO there must be some more files other than app data because it remembers all options in installer.

Edited by Vule777

That is not the point. Obviously is some file somewhere that is corrupt and that's why the mod have bugs in my game, I don't say that is mod by itself bad, but somewhere in my system is some confusion and mod can't be installed properly and work normal. Maybe some registry key is corrupted, I don't know.

Today I reinstalled mod again but this time i installed only Camo manager and bugs are the same. Just to say that the mod was worked properly when I installed it for the first time.

It would be great if you could make separate couple mods from mod pack, for example standalone camo manager, or country flags on players panel and chat...etc.

Edited by Vule777
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Aslain locked this topic