Can't download the modpack with contour icons chosen

I can download the file from direct download #3, and go in and choose what mods I want, but when I try to install it hangs up and times out before finishing. If I uncheck all contour icons, it loads fine. No matter which contour icon I chose, it will hang up, I've tried about all of them. Wouldn't be an issue except the contour iconsare important as I can't make out the color differences in the vanilla ones. Any ideas? This is the first time I've run into this.

3 hours ago, WIKD said:

I can download the file from direct download #3, and go in and choose what mods I want, but when I try to install it hangs up and times out before finishing. If I uncheck all contour icons, it loads fine. No matter which contour icon I chose, it will hang up, I've tried about all of them. Wouldn't be an issue except the contour iconsare important as I can't make out the color differences in the vanilla ones. Any ideas? This is the first time I've run into this.

Your logs are probably going to be needed to figure out a problem for your solution.  For information on the logs etc, click the link in my signature below.  There are a few possible explanations/solutions and the logs very well might provide the solution quickly. 

• Upvote 1