screen keeps map background screen after loading

i get into battle and see the battle loading screen with the background image of the map.

but i stays on that image and i don't see any tank only minimap works.

tried to uninstall zoom mods'/pmod over installer but didn't help any idea, which can cause this issue?

phyton has several errors and an prt screen is attached

python.log

screen.JPG

I've had it too.  On only two maps out of several.  In my case I could see the OTM on the screen and they went into a free cam mode when I clicked the mouse (can't recall which button).  Also I could drive and fire and watch my tank on the minimap.

Maps were El Halluf in arty and in an M4 on Windstorm.

added 6 minutes later

Also on El Halluf I was in arty and when I went into arty mode it just zoomed the map in the direction I was looking at the start.  I couldn't change my camera angle, but the OTMs on the tanks close to me would move when I clicked the mouse.   Exited out via task manager on the second time (El Halluf in arty) and was fine in safe mode.

Unfortunately I reinstalled and deleted my Python log via the installer before I saw this thread.

This happens to me too. I played one game in arty fine on Airfield, but then games on Murovanka, Karelia, and Highway all played with the weird view problem. It's like when the countdown finished, my view never switched to my tank. I could still operate the tank, but couldn't see where it was going. EDIT -- first game was arty, second and third games were in meds, fourth game was in arty.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Stinkeye

Just curious what crosshairs are you guys using.  Im using jimbos v2 with marsoffs aim circle and harpoon mini spg.   It's still intermittent for me.  I'm gonna run some more games so I have logs to upload plus I can exit out and get back in via safe mode quick enuf - usually.

When I kill the game via task manager and go back in safe mode everything's fine when it does occur.

4 minutes ago, pabnchew said:

Just curious what crosshairs are you guys using.  Im using jimbos v2 with marsoffs aim circle and harpoon mini spg.   It's still intermittent for me.  I'm gonna run some more games so I have logs to upload plus I can exit out and get back in via safe mode quick enuf - usually.

When I kill the game via task manager and go back in safe mode everything's fine when it does occur.

I'm using Jimbo's v1, Mjolnir's SPG crosshair, standard crosshair, and serverside crosshair.

Had same problem with both 9.20 & 9.20b just like:

1. Mescalito -  "get into battle and see the battle loading screen with the background image of the map. but i stays on that image and i don't see any tank only minimap works."
  • Pabnchew - " could see the OTM on the screen and they went into a free cam mode when I clicked the mouse"

Xd out of game , restart in safe mode, resume game and everything is normal.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

WoTerr.PNG

Thx Aslain, I'll disable arty log as well.  Also going to disable all the crosshair stuff and zoom out on reinstall.  But before I reinstall here's the latest logs which are separate from my earlier attachment.

Again for me it's only some of the time.

Thanks for all you do Aslain and good luck getting it sorted out.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

i can also confirm that, after disabling arty log i don't have the problem anymore

sadly my zip logs are gone while reinstalling without arty log :ohmy: but i guess since allready 2 had the same success without arty log it is hopefully ok, otherwise if you wanna still a log with artylog, let me know