DL link not working

But my browser has a option to block all popupwindows only creating a message that "popup is blocked" and that message is shown only for a moment at the address bar so its easy to miss. Plus both browsers blocked the installer screen don't ask me why but they did that.

In opera its even a recommended setting that "dont allow sites to show popup windows" a rough translation cause my browser is in native language.

For chrome the popup windows setting is under content settings and under there for me the popups where all blocked.

And as I said it worked for me when I added a adfly address in the allowed section of the popups so I could dl the mod pack from the adfly address.

All this is explained bit messy but hopefully 1 can get the main point from it.

Edit.

And it just came to me. Why browser's blocked the aslain.exe popup and then a few sec later allowed the ad popup? Odd. But after I added the adfly address in the allowed part I can dl mod pack directly form the adfly link.

Edited by Tankker76

well after 3 days of trying to download,with no sucsess,i was about ready to pull my hair out[thats alot of hair to pull out]was reading thru the posts here again.since firefox refused to download,decided i had nothing to loose trying chrome.ill be dammed if it didnt download,slow but it downloaded.dont know what firefoxes issue is,but atleast got the mods back in and working.

Edited by tonowanda