Center of Gun marker not changing color when aiming at vehicles my gun can penetrate

Hey I know the feeling, Meltys older version would have a colored indicator that would shine red, orange, or green depending on the thickness of the area you aimed at,  worked prepatch and modpack update. Not sure if it's because it's tied into another mod that isn't working or what but having this function of the crosshair is very useful and would love to have it back! (THE FIRST SCREENSHOT IS WITH THE FUNCTION WORKING, THE SECOND SHOWS IT NOT WORKING)

shot_069.jpg

shot_129.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Davidinlv82

Hi Aslain, Thanks for getting back to me on this.

I just installed the latest (Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.9.20.0_04) this morning and the pen indicator on the gun marker is still not working for me.

I had removed all crosshair mods except servercross and it is still not working, except in safe mode/with no mods.

New logs attached. Thanks again.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Winterburn
On 9/4/2017 at 6:54 AM, Aslain said:

Try without PMOD, or enable Penetration Indicator there.

Installing now w/o PMOD. If that's the problem I'm going to be very say, as PMOD covers most of the non-XVM I consider essential... Old Server Crosshair, zoom in/out, default zoom setting, disable gun shake/red flash etc. Will report back once I finish getting ready for this stupid Hurricane.

Edited by Winterburn