Sights

Hey, I know they just rolled out the new update 9.2.  The sights I like something sword is different now. What I liked about this gun site is, when you got the crosshairs on an enemy it would show large bright penetration marker, the + was really big. 

Until this is updated can you suggest another sight with a large easy to see pen marker?

I also miss some other mods, show alive players count and battle observer 

Thank you, thank you for all your hard work aslain.

Jimbos is ok, kinda arcade style. And you use the predator sights? 

I think jimbos + is a little bigger than others. 

There is one that has little squares under the + that light up green, yellow and red. To tell ya if you can pen.

Do we have an ETA when battle observer will be updated? I really like that one. I haven't checked if the sword sight is working yet...

27 minutes ago, billyzbear said:

What a total bummer, wished I had some extra for him. I've been unable to work for almost 3 years now. What is he a teenager? Kinda sounds like a lot for a small mod. 

From what I gathered from his posts (in the rough Google translated forum, since he posts in Russian) - he has a job/works - and it's his home computer that broke. So he cannot update the mod. Why he cannot afford a replacement while having a job, is beyond me... 

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

From what I gathered from his posts (in the rough Google translated forum, since he posts in Russian) - he has a job/works - and it's his home computer that broke. So he cannot update the mod. Why he cannot afford a replacement while having a job, is beyond me... 

who is going to pay for a mod that dos not work...............  maybe he wants a hardcore gaming rig from the proceeeds.

Now if it was aslain who needed it hed probably get one plus the fact that aslain doent bitch about stuff like that and used a laptop to run updates while on holiday on a laptop........

I know who gets my money

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

who is going to pay for a mod that dos not work...............  maybe he wants a hardcore gaming rig from the proceeeds.

He didn't just want to replace motherboard, or whatever was faulty... though more than just the motherboard might be faulty.

Seems fishy, if you ask me, that he wants to upgrade to a new set (motherboard, processor, and what else follows), just to get a working computer again. And he's pretty much making people that love his mod pay for it - despite having a job. Russians. :) Hehe.

10 hours ago, billyzbear said:

Jimbos is ok, kinda arcade style. And you use the predator sights? 

I think jimbos + is a little bigger than others. 

There is one that has little squares under the + that light up green, yellow and red. To tell ya if you can pen.

Do we have an ETA when battle observer will be updated? I really like that one. I haven't checked if the sword sight is working yet...

havnt seen one that light up to tell you if you can pen or not, plus that sounds a bit fishy to me and dont know if that would be legal.  (if it on aslains im sure it legal but ive not seen it)

5 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Armor penetration indicator is part of WoT without mods - though some mods adds a lot more information / visibility to it

ahh okay, i hardely play nowadays even though I stil ldonate to Aslain I play fun t2 and t3 tanks a few battles a month.  Without a clan to do clan wars and strongholds and team based stuff it just doesnt have anything for me.  Unfortunatly I never take randoms seriously so mess with my stats allot

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
35 minutes ago, billyzbear said:

Damocles Sword

Which one are you talking about?

ahh no the big red cross can be added to any sights with the crosshair section.  @Aslain Is Damocles Sword still available to be added?  this is th only one I can find thats upto date http://modsworldoftanks.com/the-sight-of-damocles-sword/

added 1 minute later

http://www.pkwot.com/2016/05/915-sword-of-damocles-arty-gun-sight-by.html

27 minutes ago, Aslain said:

This crosshair is in the modpack.

cool I had no looked as currently not got game installed nor modpack.  just pput in a new hard drive as old one was a little bit worn out.  Enjoy @billyzbear

added 1 minute later
On 31/08/2017 at 1:19 AM, billyzbear said:

Hey, I know they just rolled out the new update 9.2.  The sights I like something sword is different now. What I liked about this gun site is, when you got the crosshairs on an enemy it would show large bright penetration marker, the + was really big. 

Until this is updated can you suggest another sight with a large easy to see pen marker?

I also miss some other mods, show alive players count and battle observer 

Thank you, thank you for all your hard work aslain.

looks like all these are now back in the mod pack

added 3 minutes later

you may find the big red cross is actually the crosshair  target.  you can select bigger in the mod pack.