Its great to see more people joining the donators.

As you (well those that follow the chat box) know Alsain recently underwent some surgery and not even out of the hospital for a day and was busy preparing a new mod pack for everyone.

Now I know not everyone can afford even 5€ but if everyone sent 1€ or even 2€ to Alsian he would be able to work for longer and not worry too much.  His paypal email is [email protected]

Now I want to see how much we can get in the bank for Aslain in September.

He works his ass off to keep us in the latest mods, often thanklessly all night long to make sure its up to sratch for all the community.

If you dont have paypal or you are not old enough ask your mum dad or guardian to just send him a couple of Euros on your behalf.

Thank you for those who read this and thank you to those who manage to donate.

And thank you Aslain for being such an awsome dude

Edited by Quaksen
Broken link - and it's available for all on the main page regardless.
  • Like 1

Why set this up when its already on the home page? 

4 minutes ago, Crump3t said:

Who knows :P

Edited out the link, since it was broken (loading an error page on paypal..) - works fine from the main page though (aslain.com) :)

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Crump3t said:

maybe to prompt people into giving some donations.

Seems allot of people miss the donate button and scroll right by

added 1 minute later
11 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Who knows :P

Edited out the link, since it was broken (loading an error page on paypal..) - works fine from the main page though (aslain.com) :)

yeah i am always logged into paypal so it was probably a link to pay from my account.    hahahahaha

a lot of people will miss this, its gonna get noticed more on the homepage, this just looks shady since its not posted by Aslain himself.

kek

7 hours ago, Crump3t said:

a lot of people will miss this, its gonna get noticed more on the homepage, this just looks shady since its not posted by Aslain himself.

kek

well while people are not actually comenting its been seen by 55 people so far,  I do once in awhile poast a topic of similar nature (especialy after aslain has slaved hard for people or something significant goes on)  and while it may not get a hugs amount of hits if say 5 people were prompted to donated just 5€ each thats 25€ extra for aslain.