Mark of Excellence % not updating in garage

I have noticed that in the garage, where I have the Mark of excellence % showing on the carousel for each tank, it has not updated after a battle in the last 2 days.  I have loaded the latest update from Aslain.com.  I have dragged what I think is the correct file but I cant tell if it attached.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by BeaverOshea
File didnt attach the first time
41 minutes ago, BeaverOshea said:

I have noticed that in the garage, where I have the Mark of excellence % showing on the carousel for each tank, it has not updated after a battle in the last 2 days.  I have loaded the latest update from Aslain.com.  I have dragged what I think is the correct file but I cant tell if it attached.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Im sure @Aslain wil llook at it when he gets the chance.  glad you worked out how to do it

18 minutes ago, BeaverOshea said:

Me too.  Thank you.

added 1 minute later

Its also not updating in the stats area in WoT.  That is why I wasn't sure if it was a WoT issue or Aslain

alsian hosts mods he is not the author of many of them nor is he the creator of xvm stats.  he wil ltry to see where the issue is though be it human error or mods