Installation Requests Disk Drive in Drive

hello I have a worry since the update 0.6.10 voila: as I install the mod aslain the games crash at booting and put me a message saying there is no disk in the drive and either i click on continue and it works but often I have the black screen can you help me thanks and if there is a person who knows why I can no longer assign the artillery camera to my central wheel (shortened message reserved) while I have no keys assigned and seen the zero customer service of wows who answer me for tricks debils i ask my question içi thank you again all of your help

thank you for your reply so fast: I disable my anti virus and also malwayrebyte but I can not finish the download every time it puts me too much time it is elapsed and it stops installing mod this afternoon and I will keep you informed if he continues to ask me the reader

for the worry of the mouse the support service my answered that they are aware of this problem. I am just the fact that as soon as I install the mod aslain has every startup of the games it puts me the message there is no disk in the player and blocks the game I am obliged to open the bar of the spot and close this window so that the game starts and that since the update 0.6.10

Edited by akrasia40