Aslain to Hospital

Hope he gets well soon ... I have a question ... if his condition is what I have read on other sources, some times ago I found a very good video series with a lot of information and complementary treating to standard medical treatment that everyone can incorporate in his daily life. So please tell me where to send those links ?!? PM of course. Hope it can help him with his recovery.

Just now, GrleREB said:

Hope he gets well soon ... I have a question ... if his condition is what I have read on other sources, some times ago I found a very good video series with a lot of information and complementary treating to standard medical treatment that everyone can incorporate in his daily life. So please tell me where to send those links ?!? PM of course. Hope it can help him with his recovery.

well you can message @Aslain direct on here 

added 2 minutes later

when Aslain is ready to share he will share for now just wish him well.  he is not though about to die like some places are saying

1 hour ago, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

well you can message @Aslain direct on here 

added 2 minutes later

when Aslain is ready to share he will share for now just wish him well.  he is not though about to die like some places are saying

Ok ... I made a donation. If further help is needed and if I can help in any other way just contact me.

I registered just to say thank you for the wonderful work you have done on the amazing modpack and to say GOOD LUCK and get well soon!  Just being out of the hospital myself, and laid up for weeks, I can only imagine what you are going through.  Your modpack has gotten me through this far, and I hope you are back soon!  

Again, Good Luck and Get well soon from the WiH clan!  Dropped a few pennies in the pot for you too!

Best wishes from me as well.

Yet even if I hate asking this. Considering the Message in his last Update, what will happen if worst case senario takes place ? ( What I really not hope !)

Is there somebody who would take on his work or.... well..... Dies the Modpack with him ?

Sorry to ask but this is burning my mind each time something like that happens to somebody around me.

53 minutes ago, Shingomera said:

Best wishes from me as well.

Yet even if I hate asking this. Considering the Message in his last Update, what will happen if worst case senario takes place ? ( What I really not hope !)

Is there somebody who would take on his work or.... well..... Dies the Modpack with him ?

Sorry to ask but this is burning my mind each time something like that happens to somebody around me.

That I have no idea.  I dont think hes planning on going anywhere its just a serious surgery thats going to put him in recovery for a couple of weeks

Damn As.

It sounds serious! Anyone know why he's going to hospital for a surgery!?

Anyways, after all these years of using your mods at least what I can do is wish you all the best and fast recovery m8!

I see alot of support for Aslain, it's nice to see people getting together!

• Upvote 1