kcm36b2

Aslain to Hospital

Sending prayers your way. Get well soon. Does anyone have any news?

Aslain seems to be doing just fine :)

Complaining about lack of morphine, but he did do a modpack update for World of Warships, using his phone, TeamViewer to his computer at home. :P

I'm telling you.. Aslain is a robot, Terminator-style, and he went in to get an oil change or something :P

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Aslain seems to be doing just fine :)

Complaining about lack of morphine, but he did do a modpack update for World of Warships, using his phone, TeamViewer to his computer at home. :P

I'm telling you.. Aslain is a robot, Terminator-style, and he went in to get an oil change or something :P

I heard wargaming game him some mods of his own

I did it with a brain implant they installed me here in hospital. :)

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Good to hear directly from you mate. Get well soon. Waiting to hear you fully recovered, patiently :)

22 minutes ago, Aslain said:

soon you will be more augmented than Adam Jensen .  Now he has some cool augments

Next Time Aslain get a new name "Mr. Frankenstein with the super brain" :D

Aslain, how r u and everything so far ok?

Glad to hear you are doing good!  :D:D  I've been visiting forum every day since the surgery to check on the news about you

Glad to hear that the surgery went well. After all the years I've used your mod, I think it's time I ponied up.

• Upvote 1

Good to see you back on your keyboard!  May your recovery be complete, swift, and painless!

Wow, good luck, have fun, and come back to us, so we don't have to fork your modpack. Jk, just, good luck, and get well soon.

So they released me to home, but I'm not fully recovered yet, it will take around 3 months thy said. I must take it slow for that period of time they said. I will see how much work I can put out, knowing me I won't be able to take it slow. :D

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Aslain said:

So they released me to home, but I'm not fully recovered yet, it will take around 3 months thy said. I must take it slow for that period of time they said. I will see how much work I can put out, knowing me I won't be able to take it slow. :D

Welcome home Aslain. Take it slow, pay attention to yourself. There is only 1 of you.

4 hours ago, Aslain said:

Good news that you're out of the hospital and wishing you a speedy recovery.  Take it easy Aslain, baby steps at first.  Don't overdo it.

Again good to have you back.

In the military there is a saying HURRY UP AND WAIT, now please hurry up and get better, but wait till your health is good enough, befor you start worrying about the Mods,  The modpacks come second, your health first,

All the best friend

8 hours ago, Aslain said:

I probably wouldn't play WOT without your modpack, but who cares, your health is more important than the modpack or the game. Just get well...

• Like 1

Hope all is well and your recovery went as smooth and painless as possible

We've managed to muddle along so far without any updates. We will stagger onward, until you are healthy enough to come back. NOTHING is more important than your health and well-being. Get better soon!

Aslain, been using the modpack for a while now and it's great stuff!

But your health is number 1, don't push it too hard!

Speedy recovery!

Is that true what you posted int the modpack details?

If that is true I really hope that they noticed that in time because watching some 1 that is getting eaten by that decease is not....

Lost my brother a few years back to 1 form of that decease. 

I really hope that you have good team of nurses and doctors at the follow-up appointments that monitor your recovery meticulously.

On 9/19/2017 at 12:51 AM, Aslain said:

Logged on today in the States and was delighted to see an Update which let me know Aslain is doing well and home. Really glad to hear you are safe brother. 56 years < for me and had the same thing happen 5 years back. Keep busy, keep happy and enjoy being at home. Did my Clan well to know you are safe at home we are all sending good thoughts to you from USA.

God bless brother.

I see an update does that mean you are back aslain from the hospital?

1 minute ago, Ricardos said:

I see an update does that mean you are back aslain from the hospital?

He mentioned it a few places he's home :)