3.0.8/9.2 zoom mod did not work...

After patch 9.2 and install mod pack 3.0.8 the zoom mod (30x 0.9 - 30) will not work any longer.

Only default zoom (8x) works fine.

So, mod is outdated or not 9.2 compatible?

E: Ok, only the last set (30x , 0.9-30) did not work. There is missing somthing.

I can confirm that that it (30x , 0.9-30) didn't work for me either, however the one above it (30x, 2-30) does work. (I did a clean installation to get the 30x 2-30 working so don't have logs atm)

• Administrator

I can confirm that that it (30x , 0.9-30) didn't work for me either, however the one above it (30x, 2-30) does work. (I did a clean installation to get the 30x 2-30 working so don't have logs atm)

And by that you mean you was not able to zoom in to 30? Like no zoom installed? (max 8x)

I confirm the existence of this issue. Solved it by manually adding file res_mods\0.9.2\gui\ZoomX.xml

Here is the content if anybody want to solve it manually:

<ZoomX.xml>
    <!--
        Много-ступенчатый снайперскийо прицел
        <zoomX>True</zoomX> - включен
        <zoomX>False</zoomX> - отключен (равносильно отсутствию модификации)
        Если данный файл(gui/zoomX.xml) отсутствует - равносильно "<zoomX>False</zoomX>"
    -->
    <!--
        "True" enable Multistage zoom in sniper mode. "False" disables (default).
    --> 
    <zoomX>True</zoomX>

<!--
        Возможно определить несколько значений до 10 включительно
        Разделение значений знаком "пробел"
        Возможно устанавливать не целые значения. например 0.5, 0.7, 2.8 и т.д.
        Параметр <zooms> в этом файле работает исключительно с <zoomX>True</zoomX>
    -->
    <!--
        Up to 10 steps can be configured, separate each one with "SPACE" key. No higher than 30x (default 2 4 8).
    --> 
    <zooms>0.7 2 4 6 8 16 24 30</zooms>
</ZoomX.xml>