How to reduce icons and bars in class panel mod?

I'm using the "Class panel with small bars 2.0" mod by BADoBEST from Aslain modpack but the last version has bars too big and icons too spaced so on red team's side they are getting hidden by ribbons and having the mod this way became almost useless.

Does someone knows how either to move ribbons lower and/or to reduce bars and icon spaces back?

Thx in advance for any help.

Oh just realized you're talking about the panel that shows at the top, my bad for not reading all the words :P

battle_layout.xml has the ribbon container element, you can mess with that.

<element>
  <id>ribbonContainer</id>
And adjust the coordinates there. It'll already be in res_mods\0.6.11.0\gui

2 hours ago, Quaksen said:

There's an option to shrink ribbons in the installer.

As for panels, hold CTRL while ingame, and click on the Gear icon, and adjust as you wish.

I've checked out but couldn't find it but the one near minimap... Would you please post a screenshot about the places of gear icon and shrink option you talked about?

2 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Oh just realized you're talking about the panel that shows at the top, my bad for not reading all the words :P

13 minutes ago, Charlie01 said:

I've checked out but couldn't find it but the one near minimap... Would you please post a screenshot about the places of gear icon and shrink option you talked about?

:)

I thought you were talking about playet panel, there's no gear for the panel you were actually talking about.

I know you were talking about another thing but I'm curious to understand which was because suddenly I'm afraid there is a place where one can change settings that maybe I don't know... 

Maybe I need to sleep more in this period :), but I can't understand what is the one you called "player panel" and where is nor which is the "installer" you said (aslain modpack's or wows' one?)...