Armor pen indicator not functioning

I have been running your mod pack for last two years. I run the same setup. I have attached log zip file. The penetration indicator is turned on in settings. I have spent a fair amount of time testing how to get it to work.

1. If any "P-Mod" is selected the reticle color does not change from red at anytime with stock gun sight.

2. I have deleted and reinstalled client, then installed latest mod pack.

3. No pmod selected and just your gun sight mod has no color what so ever.

4. Tried the new selection of crosshair mod. No help.

I now run my usual preferences without any Pmod's selected and WG stock gun sight. it works in with this setup.

thx

PS Hope everything goes well for you. I was sorry to hear about your health. God Bless

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I have succeeded in getting all p-mod items that I use except Server Crosshair = Real dispersion circle. I am using aim circle = 2DZoom with Minimal Harpoon gun sight. I did not realize that we needed to use Aim Circle with the Gun Sight mod to get armor pen to work. In the past just using Jimbo's #1 or Min Harpoon would have armor pen aim circle in use by itself.

• 3 weeks later...

Aslain, thx for the reply. I am on update #5 Autoaim is working fine. The initial problem persists. I have installed just the gun sight and there is no color in aim point. I then added 2D aim circle with real dispersion and the aimpoint has color but will not react. I am back to Harpoon Min gunsight with 2D aim circle and "No" real dispersion circle. The last setup works. This is not a big problem. If you are satisfied with this, I will not persist.

Thx and good health