Uninstall Aslains after WoT help

So I uninstalled WoT and I still see Aslains in my App list. And when I try to uninstall Aslains from my App list, it says it can't find the uninstaller....

How can I get Aslains off my App list?

I really hope I don't have to install WoT and Aslains, just so I can uninstall Aslains and then WoT.

PS, Best wishes for your health! 

1 hour ago, Davidinlv82 said:

When uninstalling don't use the windows programs and features to do it, open the world of tanks file location and find the aslain uninstaller and use that instead, it will remove everything.

My whole point was, I uninstalled WoT.  Then saw Aslains still on my App list and wanted to uninstall it. But can't get it off my app list. And yes, I don't want it on there- even though it doesn't point to anything.

2 minutes ago, Davidinlv82 said:

Then I suggest opening up your computer and searching for any files and applications related to Aslains and just delete them, then restart your computer, should not be there anymore after restarting your computer.

The entry in the app list will probably still be there. That's why I suggested he just install the modpack in a random folder, and then runs the uninstall program.

Usually Windows should be asking "Do you want to remove this entry anyways?" if it cannot find the uninstaller, not sure why his is not asking for that. :)

3 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

The entry in the app list will probably still be there. That's why I suggested he just install the modpack in a random folder, and then runs the uninstall program.

Usually Windows should be asking "Do you want to remove this entry anyways?" if it cannot find the uninstaller, not sure why his is not asking for that. :)

Yeah it's weird that it's still there and windows isn't asking to remove it from the list, which can suggest that there is a file somewhere. installing the installer to a random folder and then using the uninstall feature may or may not work.

• 1 year later...

Same problem here.   Deleted my WG account and uninstalled both World of Warships and World of Tanks.   And later while cleaning up my machine found the aslains programs in the programs list.   I don't understand why it is trying to call to that folder.   Windows should remove it if i want it gone.   Now i have to hack apart my registry manually which is a pain.

• Administrator

Because the uninstaller is stored in WoT folder, if you uninstall the game before the modpack it will stay in the list, you need to use something that will remove it from the list of installed applications. The modpack is removed with the game btw, it's just on the list.

As for registry, try to search for entries with ID Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer