Wargaming North America is cheating its customers out of purchased items in bundles

Wargaming began offering x5 XP missions in bundles for the NA server within the past year.  However there was a bug with the system.  If you bought a tank or tank bundle with x5 XP missions included then bought another tank or tank bundle with x5 XP missions at a later date, the new purchase invalidated any previous x5 XP mission you had, even if it was only a week or two between purchases.  There was never an expiration date for the x5 XP mission listed on the web page about the bundle, on the premium shop bundle page, or in the game under missions.

After players started complaining about the issue, Wargaming North America started saying there is an 80 day after purchase expiration date on the missions.  However, there was never an expiration date for the x5 XP mission listed on the web page about the bundle, on the premium shop bundle page, or in the game under missions.  

For me, the missions stopped working 6 or 7 weeks after the purchase of a bundle according to Wargaming support.  Support told me that the issue will be fixed in a future patch.  However they can't say when the issue will be fixed.

Many players bought bundles for the x5 XP missions either for getting free XP or for crew training.  Now we can't use the missions and Wargaming is telling some players the missions expired and telling others that its broken and there is no estimated date on when they will be fixed.

I'd suggest not purchasing any bundle with x5 XP until the issue is fixed.

Edited by Bavor
On 10/7/2017 at 11:02 AM, Quaksen said:

On EU they always listed the expiration date, as far back as I remember.

The big issue is there was never an expiration date listed on those missions.  It appears that Wargaming NA added an expiration date to some missions recently with the last micropatch.  There is now an expiration date showing up for the Berlin tanks that were available for purchase about a month ago and some more recently available premium tanks.  

Its been suggested to me and other players that play on the NA server to contact the Federal Trade Commission and file a complaint for online shopping/internet fraud against Wargaming NA.

On the NA server there is no expiration listed except for the berlin quartet and a few other specific tanks.  THere is no expiration date on the premium shop pages or on the WoT web page announcing the sale.  I took screenshots to show there was no expiration date listed.

tot51v9.jpg

wV3o5ZS.jpg

dQShh9g.jpg

Wea4n65.jpg

ExsiX5C.jpg

hEfi1Et.jpg

HFfZ7sy.jpg

6HtncLY.jpg

So it's the same for both regions ingame, that there's no expiration listed...

But in the EU shop, there are notes about expiration, and in the news article as well;

Example taken from the newest AMX Cda 105.

*Important: the missions in this package can only be completed on the AMX Canon d'assaut 105 after the First Victory of the Day bonus is used up, and will expire on 1 February 2018. < in the news article

Important: the missions in this package can only be completed on the AMX canon d'assaut 105 after the First Victory of the Day bonus is used up, and will expire on 1 February 2018. < on the shop page

There is no expiration listed anywhere on the NA server web page or premium shop page.  That's the difference and it is what has the NA server players upset.  Selling something with no expiration date, then adding an expiration date after the sale not only makes Wargaming look bad, its illegal.

I purchased a tank bundle in July with the x5 XP missions and they stopped working August 20th.  There was no expiration date listed in game or on the web page or in the premium shop.  The reason I purchased the bundle is for crew training so I could turn on accelerated crew training and train new crews.