My client is not detected at all.

Just now, Quaksen said:

Using Wargaming's Game Center program? That's why then. And if you click OK, you can continue anyways.

Also do note that the current World of Warships version is 0.6.12 (EU last day on 0.6.11.1)

My wows is fully updated, is it the mods end or my clients end? Which is broken?

7 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Using Wargaming's Game Center program? That's why then. And if you click OK, you can continue anyways.

Also do note that the current World of Warships version is 0.6.12 (EU last day on 0.6.11.1)

If I continue nothing is installed and so forth.

Just now, Petao_Sofronije said:

Using WGC...how i got it installed dont know, I have modpack for WoWs 0.6.12 but installer is not seeing/detecting  my client. I install mods as usual I go into a game, and the results are horror.  No icons, no flags, health bars are small white lines etc. Any solution?

Please attach log files, at least.

Even though the installer says it doesn't detect the client, it should still install fine, if you select the game folder.

23 minutes ago, Petao_Sofronije said:

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

As instructed on how to report problems I send you now log, and some screen-shots. I  did check game integrity all is fine there. I did select correct game-folder so I do not not what to do now.

Get the newest installer, which fixes that issue (hopefully) :)

v.6.12.0.1 #00a (19-10-2017):
- hotfix Battle GUI customization

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BustyNightmareMoon said:

http://prntscr.com/gzkxnv it still says client not detected, fix the shit guys good lord.

That message doesn't matter, AT ALL, you realize this right?

It's a simple warning message... you can continue with installation, as you were already told.

(Or stop using Wargaming's shitty Game Center, which removes the file the installer uses to tell the game version)

Just now, Quaksen said:

That message doesn't matter, AT ALL, you realize this right?

It's a simple warning message... you can continue with installation, as you were already told.

(Or stop using Wargaming's shitty Game Center, which removes the file the installer uses to tell the game version)

You do realize that wargaming did away with the old wows launcher right bud? It's all "shitty game center" now and nothing less.

Just now, BustyNightmareMoon said:

You do realize that wargaming did away with the old wows launcher right bud? It's all "shitty game center" now and nothing less.

I'm using the old launcher just fine - I'm not forced to use that game center.

And regardless - you can still use the modpack just fine. Nothing changes. It's a simple warning message, to try and help people. (And those with Game Center, will just have to live with it for now.... IT STILL WORKS)

1 minute ago, Quaksen said:

I'm using the old launcher just fine - I'm not forced to use that game center.

And regardless - you can still use the modpack just fine. Nothing changes. It's a simple warning message, to try and help people. (And those with Game Center, will just have to live with it for now.... IT STILL WORKS)

Of course you still have it but you didn't have to uninstall that stuff and reinstall only to be misfortunely confronted with "Yo this is all that exists now, accept it or fucking die." 

Just now, BustyNightmareMoon said:

Of course you still have it but you didn't have to uninstall that stuff and reinstall only to be misfortunely confronted with "Yo this is all that exists now, accept it or fucking die." 

So it's NA forcing it down your throats? Or you've tried World of Warplanes... Saw a thread on NA forums mentioning both of those things... one guy had to reinstall to use the old launcher.

Anyways, on EU, the old launcher works fine.

And still - the modpack works just fine... if you have an actual problem, do post about it. But that warning message isn't a problem. :)

Just now, Quaksen said:

So it's NA forcing it down your throats? Or you've tried World of Warplanes... Saw a thread on NA forums mentioning both of those things... one guy had to reinstall to use the old launcher.

Anyways, on EU, the old launcher works fine.

And still - the modpack works just fine... if you have an actual problem, do post about it. But that warning message isn't a problem. :)

I'll say this all things went in game fine, I don't need fancy bars or anything, just historical flags aka swastikas and IJN flags and skins for ships, soot removal and port fog removal. So that's really all. I don't have issues with them being installed but it's stange it says that and it needs to be worked out eventually hopefully.

As for the forced install, yes to install wows the only way on the NA site is the shitty center.

Weird move by WGNA... :/

For whatever reason, the Game Center removes the file that Aslain checks game version on - no clue if there is an alternative file to use - if there is, I'm sure he'll add it eventually. But it won't prevent you from installing the modpack :)

Just an FYI.. The new launcher has nothing to do with this issue.. I've been using the launcher since it was actually in beta(had zero issues) and the pack installer finds the path perfectly fine.. This isnt an issue with the modpack.. most likely an issue with his PC AND the installer.. As it doesnt seem to be a huge issue across all users.

Can confirm. I installed World of Warplanes and the old launcher of World of Warships was gone.  Had the same issue as OP when installing mod pack ( client not detected ), but was able to install fine.  The only thing that I miss from the old launcher was the integrity check, which the new one doesn't. Unless am missing something.

1 minute ago, peacemarshal said:

The only thing that I miss from the old launcher was the integrity check, which the new one doesn't. Unless am missing something.

Selected game should have a "Game settings" button, which has the "Check and repair" (going by information from Wargaming's wiki, as I don't use the Game Center)