Region CHanger stopped Clan Icons from working

Had this problem myself and just had to run in safemode to get through the training. Also if it's not too much to ask, would you mind attaching your logs so the issue can be looked at? if you aren't sure how to do that this link will take you to all the information you need on how> 

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Quaksen said:

The new "Bootcamp" probably isn't supported by XVM... at least they have a note in their language file that warns about it, and should ask client to restart without XVM enabled.

At least last time I checked.

I didn't know that.... good to know....

5 minutes ago, Davidinlv82 said:

I didn't know that.... good to know....

Yeah - this is the bit from the language file (XVM's english file):

//Bootcamp workaround
    "bootcamp_workaround_title": "Warning",
    "bootcamp_workaround_message": "Currently XVM is not compatible with the \"boot camp\" game mode.\n\nTo enter the \"boot camp\" mode, you must restart the World of Tanks client in safe mode, which does not load modifications.\n\nDo you want to restart World of Tanks without mods right now?"

I'm guessing that might only work if you try to start Bootcamp from a normal garage.. (and not as a brand new player/account)

On 21/10/2017 at 6:32 PM, Davidinlv82 said:

Had this problem myself and just had to run in safemode to get through the training. Also if it's not too much to ask, would you mind attaching your logs so the issue can be looked at?

Sure here it is. Didn't think it would be much use as the modpack itself worked fine on EU server.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Ok - Wasn't sure how to use safe mode but I had the NA game 1/2 installed anyway. Finished it off and did the training bit at the start. Then reinstalled the Multi Region mod and it finally let me login.

A few thing I noticed.

1. Clan and Nick icons do not appear on either server (EU or NA). (Yes I am sure the files are there ! They work fine without the multi region mod installed)

2. After successfully logging into the NA server and playing a game, it appears to have dumped all my settings for equipment on the EU (the auto equip mod). Annoying but not critical.

Also - Probably not a problem of THIS modpack - Any idea how I can get XVM stats to work on BOTH NE and EU ? They only show on EU and I can't see an option to enable them on NA :-/

All the best

Zoë

Edited by ZoeBallz
58 minutes ago, ZoeBallz said:

Also - Probably not a problem of THIS modpack - Any idea how I can get XVM stats to work on BOTH NE and EU ? They only show on EU and I can't see an option to enable them on NA :-/

Not sure how multi-client and XVM works - but you'll probably need to login to the account you want to play on the modxvm.com website, and activate before each client launch.

• Administrator
On 10/21/2017 at 4:51 AM, ZoeBallz said:

Heya guys

Firstly, may I say that your modpack is amazing !! REALLY well done !

Anyway - I noticed that region changer stops Clan and Nick icons from showing. Just thought I'd mention it :)

All the best

Zoë

Was it working for you before? It's not a bug in modpack anyway, I have no influence on something like this. If it was working before then maybe ask region changer author (ShuraBB), he might know something more how is his mod working. Also note that we have a client versioning mess, various regions has different client versions, so that also might be related, epecialy if you try to connect to ASIA (WG messed up totaly there).

7 hours ago, Aslain said:

If it was working before then maybe ask region changer author (ShuraBB), he might know something more how is his mod working.

Showing I'm a noob on this forum, how do I contact him ? I can see he's on this forum but is there a better way ? Facebook maybe or something ?

15 minutes ago, ZoeBallz said:

Showing I'm a noob on this forum, how do I contact him ? I can see he's on this forum but is there a better way ? Facebook maybe or something ?

Private message on EU forums, for example: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/user/shurabb-520416511/

Or replying to the thread: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/596487-9201-auxilium-savelastserver-autoequip-autocrew-autohandbrake-region-changer-and-more/

• Administrator
6 hours ago, ZoeBallz said:

Not a noob, just your case is exceptional, especialy in that WoT client mess in some regions.

Just for your info, I also discovered that when using Autoequip mod at the same time as Region Changer, autoquip uses whatever settings were used in the last game in a tank, IRRESPECTIVE of which region you were playing, IOW it puts the wrong kit on if you're on the wrong server. Think I'll have 2 separate clients now and not use Region Changer. Not complaining. Just informing :-)

All the best

Zoë