When will Compact Carousel be updated?

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Contrador said:

Pretty please Aslain, any news on the carousel ? I too find this very useful, but I am too old and unskilled with internetz to get it from those ruskie sites...  

It is there? :)

Unless it's seperate from the "Better ship icons on compact carousel [with filters]" mod.

1 hour ago, Quaksen said:

It is there? :)

Unless it's seperate from the "Better ship icons on compact carousel [with filters]" mod.

Well it is separate... 

The carousel had beter filter options and was more.. Compact i should say. Its handy when someone have lots of ships.

Edited by Contrador
7 minutes ago, Contrador said:

Well it is separate... 

The carousel had beter filter options and was more.. Compact i should say. Its handy when someone have lots of ships.

What filters are you missing? There are already many filters in the "Better ship icons on compact carousel [with filters]" mod + the WG filters.

I wish i had a screen shot [and found none in google search], as i do not remember most of the functions. the UI for filters got more options, thats what i remember, like switch off unoccupied slots. Also the rectangles with ship icons were smaller, so more ships could fit on the screen. 

Its was nice a nice upgrade for the existing carousel, but nothing like a must have. I was checking this topic since Battlenstor started it, and then decided to make myself an account and inquire myself :). It was about damn time to make one, as i am using aslain mod packs for at least five years now.

1 hour ago, Contrador said:

the UI for filters got more options, thats what i remember, like switch off unoccupied slots. Also the rectangles with ship icons were smaller, so more ships could fit on the screen.

On 1080p, with compact 4 rows, I can see 36 ships at a time.

Empty port slots are not shown, unless you select "Purchase slot" filter with checkmark.

If you filter a specific time, only that type is shown, unless you also check "Cancel filter", in which case it'll display others greyed out next to those you filtered.

And unrelated to the mod, there's the additional filters in the right hand side of the carousel now. (Hide ARP and Dragon ships)

And based on the screenshot by Battlenat0r here:

The carousel is the exact same, as the "Better ship icons on compact carousel [with filters]" mod :)

With some small additions :)

I must be really blind, sry for all of this. I tried the "better icon ships" thingy few days back and I thought that its something different. Now i took a better look with your points in mind and its the exact thing i wanted... Yeah i feel a little bit silly now that i wasted your time Quaksen.

Well at least I finally (after 5 years. yeah even more silly) realized how screwed i would be without Aslain and you guys, so new patreon here. Although it took me some time to figure out how that works. Started as Contrador in WoT, now i am Contrador everywhere :-) (well a nick under which i sign up everywhere, keeps me honest)

3 minutes ago, Contrador said:

Yeah i feel a little bit silly now that i wasted your time Quaksen.

You didn't waste my time :) You had me curious if the other mod did something extra, I did only really find the one screenshot, so it could have been showing wrong things :)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...