sbourdon

Vehicle Exp Extended not working for me

Vehicle Exp Extended not working for me.  I ran mod cleaner, and the built-in check and repair game integrity, and it shows in the garage under the mod modification symbol (see attached screenshot).

version 9.20.1.04

thank you for your help

http://prntscr.com/h0c1w4       

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by sbourdon

You're not seeing the "Research" sub-menu in the right-hand side of the screen, when you have a non-Elite tank selected? It's showing on mine. Click it, to open the Vehicle Exp Extended section.

• Like 1

thank you, I see that. it is not what I was expecting.  my recollection is that there was orange-yellow text displayed just above the carousel.  Was that a different mod or did the functionality change while I was using the session stats extra tor this?

thank you for the prompt response

That was Research Watchdog - which is currently broken, as far as I know. It had a popup window with yellow text over to the right side.

• Like 1

Hello, will that reasearch watchdog thing mod come back? I just want to see which tank i must play at most to get the new research or next tank... This extended reasearch is like the WoT build in, that does not help at all... regards

4 hours ago, antipathy said:

Hello, will that reasearch watchdog thing mod come back?

Very unlikely. The feature is in YasenKrasen now (author of Research Watchdog helped Dado_Ze do that)

Vehicle Exp Extended works fine too.