Few Issues related to Asia server introduced with 9.20.1

Rather than start a new thread I also am having issues on ASIA server - I cannot use mouse button to fire. All other keyboard buttons seems to work, as does the alternate mouse button for Auto Aim. I don't run XVM; only a few mods like Aslain icons, PW log-in save and a few others.

I read this thread and tried the selecting 'WOT' server rather than 'Auto', that made no difference. Ran without mods, all fine.

Reinstalled Aslain, problem still there.

Last run I also noticed the info panel at bottom right not working either - shows full HP even though hit log showed hits until tank died.

Logs attached :)

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, spmcg said:

Rather than start a new thread I also am having issues on ASIA server - I cannot use mouse button to fire. All other keyboard buttons seems to work, as does the alternate mouse button for Auto Aim. I don't run XVM; only a few mods like Aslain icons, PW log-in save and a few others.

I read this thread and tried the selecting 'WOT' server rather than 'Auto', that made no difference. Ran without mods, all fine.

Reinstalled Aslain, problem still there.

Last run I also noticed the info panel at bottom right not working either - shows full HP even though hit log showed hits until tank died.

Logs attached :)

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Played on your mods on EU server no issues, so I can only propose you to reduce mods amount. WG released different WoT revision on your region and looks like some mods are not compatible (not only XVM). Maybe remove damage log gambiter.

• Administrator

I can ensure you that not all mods are broken for ASIA so if you want to play with mods I recommend to reduce mods amount, maybe you will find one which mod is broken except for known mods like XVM. I can only add that gun sounds may cause problems too, and maybe damage logs by gambiter.

Looks like XVM guys prefer to fix useless stuff like boot camp instead to make it playable on ASIA region :(

Bear in mind there are XVM related modules / options throughout the mod pack so you probably have to scroll through the whole list to see you have none of them selected

I have tried but it appears likely that is the case

Damn wargaming that they can't have all their servers the same DOH!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Pictish said:

Bear in mind there are XVM related modules / options throughout the mod pack so you probably have to scroll through the whole list to see you have none of them selected

I have tried but it appears likely that is the case

Damn wargaming that they can't have all their servers the same DOH!

Yeah like you guys on ASIA are already suffering from waiting for new update where others getting it week (or weeks even) earlier, and now this.... 

tried multiple times and gave up, feel a bit lost without aslain modpack.

now just using some simple mod for auto-equip, auto crew return and zoom mode....

and for those install without XVM but cant shoot, try remove the auto-aim indicator; was facing the same problem when i installed on vanilla client, dies without shooting a single ammo...:[

36 minutes ago, Direkin said:

Needless to say I've had the same problem as well. Tried installing the modpack without xvm, entered a game, and my tank was going haywire. Couldn't even shoot!

remove autoaim indicator mode