Lag/screen jumping

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is a coincidence or they are truly unrelated, since the NA server move to the Midwest I have been getting hit with lag.  I have been running the mod pack since I started, as it offers better voices and since I am color blind it offers better colorblind contract then the game itself.  When there was a East and West servers naever had lag or spikes and for the most part a frame rate of 119 and a 10 to 25ms connection.  Since they moved I rarely ever get above 90 and my MS is anywhere from 20 to 50 with spikes to 300 plus.  If I get close to the enemy look out the lag is rediculous and the screen is jumpy.

I contacted WG support and sent them in pingplotter reports and WGCheck. They responded your running a 3rd party mod and we don't support that so uninstall the game and mod pack do a fresh game in stall and run WG which i did and have sent them off this morning.

My question is Could it be the mod pack I have attached my _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf if you need that, i am just not sure what to do at this point.  Perhaps screaming would help lol.

The computer is only a year old desktop running win 10 Home, Processor is AMD FX-8350 with 8gb ram and 7gb virtual.

Thanks

Rachel

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

Edited by RossaLuna
10 hours ago, RossaLuna said:

i just heard back for WG support they agree with my data it is being caused at the hop just before the server

That's what I suspected it to be... and did you notice how WG, with their first replay, tried to completely ignore that fact, and instantly blame mods for the issues?... Sigh WG :)

On 10/26/2017 at 9:08 PM, Quaksen said:

That's what I suspected it to be... and did you notice how WG, with their first replay, tried to completely ignore that fact, and instantly blame mods for the issues?... Sigh WG :)

This is what they always do when you have a problem with the game, regardless if it's a communication problem between the user and the servers. You should see some of the conversations I have had with wargaming as of late when it came to issues related to lag, let's just say that they don't like me especially when I tell them they are full of shit by blaming the mods and have produced enough evidence to show that the issue happens with or without the mods when I submit a ticket