Cannot use 2nd gun in Halloween mode.

Hi,

With Mod used, I cannot shoot with 2nd gun. When I push the buton, I fire with the 1st gun.

I change Keyboard configuration, but I still the same.

When I clear Res Mod , It's OK, I can shoot with both guns.

I try again, after clearing cache and Python ... Same Issues.

It's not big deal, and thanks for our mod pack.

Regards

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

3 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Try without the Autoaim Indication mod. (Not sure what it's called in your language, so cannot tell you precisely)

I can confirm that I use Autoaim mod - The 2.5 second option - Removed just that and left the rest of my mods intact and 2nd gun now works :)

All the best

Zoë

9 hours ago, hidetada said:

can't play halloween event properly... whenever i play franken/stein tank on vs leviathan... it crashes to desktop... but normal battles don't crash... haven't tried mayhem yet... it'll probably ctd too...

Same with me.. Crashes to desktop every time it tries to load the map. I haven't tried normal battles yet. I want to play the event! 

I have to wait for the Leviathan battle to end to log back into the game or it will just crash back to desktop. 

4 hours ago, IRONHIDE said:

Same with me.. Crashes to desktop every time it tries to load the map. I haven't tried normal battles yet. I want to play the event! 

I have to wait for the Leviathan battle to end to log back into the game or it will just crash back to desktop. 

Same...both leviathan and mayhem.

1 minute ago, Quaksen said:

Multi-turret tanks in the Halloween mode.

Both tanks have a secondary turret they can fire.

I cant see Halloween mode on my game 

nvm I found it , u have to select the tank haha dumbass I am

now to use the side button of my mouse haha

9 hours ago, dark juggalo said:

Same...both leviathan and mayhem.

In case you haven't read it in other forums.. The Halloween event is causing problems with the mods, so if you want to play the Halloween event you need to start the game in "Safe Mode". To play in safe mode simply click the little arrow next to the play button, and select safe mode. 

Your mods should work fine for all other battles, except the Halloween event. To re-enable your mods simply restart your game normally with the play button.

I never knew about the safe mode myself, until last night. It's been years since I've played the game with no mods. 

• Upvote 1