CTD After trying Halloween mode

Hi Aslain,

Running 9.20.1.1_05 modpack.  Was able to load once.  Added equipment to one of the Halloween tanks, then tried to start the game.  Crashed to desktop.  Now I can't even load the game.  I get the loading screen, and the music starts, then it crashes.

Logs attached.

Thanks!  You're the BEST!

MacDude72 / ChicagoJay

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

ME TOO CTD

How do i load came without mods without uninstalling mods?

Can I choose mods no mods on game start?

Can we get this feature for time like this?

BOOO

HOOO

BOOO

HOOO

Im scared and upset at the same time!

@ Pigar = when u "start" the launcher You select "safe mode" which will run the game vanilla... so w/o any mods. and play the halloween stuff. after u end, quit, and start the game normally. thats it :D

hope it helps you ... tho for me the new "event" is just a cover up of how badly new patches broken WoT.

Since I have been playing and I am set to auto login, I never ever noticed that option THANKS! :)

For those that don't know. where you see the start button, there is a little box on the right side of start....that is where the option to start in safe mode hides!

Edited by Pigar
spelling

If you are using Safeshot, Autoaim+ or any other similar mod, turn it off. From personal experience, Autoaim plus will let you run the mode, but you can't fire the secondary. When using Safeshot, the game will ctd when joining a battle. Upon further testing, it's not safeshot. It's something in XVM as i had it disabled during the game with Autoaim+. Hope this helps.

Edited by pauliewaffle
Am 29.10.2017 um 02:46 schrieb Pigar:

Since I have been playing and I am set to auto login, I never ever noticed that option THANKS! :)

For those that don't know. where you see the start button, there is a little box on the right side of start....that is where the option to start in safe mode hides!

Sorry, but there isn't a button.

How can I start this game in "save mode"?

Thx59f7cd2f8d6d2_20171031_0205541.thumb.jpg.4e8f4812389ed9e0d52961bd4e807476.jpg