Player panels

I used to install a panel that where the color of the tanks corresponded with the type of vehicle - heavy, medium, light, TD and SPG.

Also, I used to be able to install a panel where the tank silhouette didn't show up. Instead, there was a mutli-color rectangle that showed the tank name  - Tiger, KV-1, etc - and the tier.

I can't seem to find either of these anymore or they don't show up after I install them. I admit this entire tank panel thing seems to have me confused.

Thanks.

I've gone through the installer many times. I've selected what I want but it doesn't show up. Right now I have the pregame panel that shows a lot, but when it switches to the game all I see are tank silhouettes and player names.

maybe I should turn all player panels off and then start adding what I want.

Under "Panels by Aslain" I selected

-Battle Loading

---Battle Loading from XVM Team

Under "Players Panel" I selected

-Large Panel

---Large Advanced (both overall and individual tank stats)

Before the game starts I'm seeing usernames, the tank and overall stats, and the tank silhouettes with the tier numbers in Roman numerals.

Once the game starts all I'm seeing is the player names and the silhouettes with the tier numbers in Roman numerals

No where do I see "contours" ... if contours are the rectangle boxes, colored to match their tank type, and tank name enclosed.

Thanks for your help.

Quaksen, thanks for being such a good help. You were correct. I missed the area that had all the contour choices.

I have tried a couple and found the one I like. I really appreciate your help without the occasional beratement because I don't know what I'm doing.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, jtfey said:

Quaksen, thanks for being such a good help. You were correct. I missed the area that had all the contour choices.

I have tried a couple and found the one I like. I really appreciate your help without the occasional beratement because I don't know what I'm doing.

Thank you!

Glad you've found an option that you like :) always here to, at least try to, help those I can.

I hope I've never berated someone, and if I have, that's mistake on my part.

I hope the guy above your post is just having the same "problem", of needing to select those contours on the list, otherwise he needs to post them logs :D

• Upvote 1