Game crash the launch of the battle.

Bonjour,

Quand je lance une bataille, le jeu plante immédiatement, et me renvoie sur le bureau.

Quand j'essaye de le relancer, quand je clique sur le bouton connexion, soit il se ferme et me renvoie sur le bureau, soit il me dit que je suis déjà connecté et que je dois attendre, puis il se ferme et me renvoie sur le bureau. ..

Si je le relance en mode sans échec, je peux rejoindre la bataille en cours...

Une fois la bataille terminée je peux de nouveau me connecter en mode normal. Mais si je veux lancer une nouvelle bataille...

Hello,

When I launch a battle, the game crashes immediately, and send back on the desk.

When I try to relaunch it, when I click the button connection, either it closes and sends back to me on the desk, or it tells me that I am already connected and when I have to wait, then it closes and sends back to me on the desk...

If I yell back it in mode without failure, I can join the current battle...

Once the ended battle I can again connect in normal mode. But if I want to launch a new battle...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/owjjagwwjbw2zw9/Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

python.log

6 minutes ago, rolfrik said:

Bonjour,

Quand je lance une bataille, le jeu plante immédiatement, et me renvoie sur le bureau.

Quand j'essaye de le relancer, quand je clique sur le bouton connexion, soit il se ferme et me renvoie sur le bureau, soit il me dit que je suis déjà connecté et que je dois attendre, puis il se ferme et me renvoie sur le bureau. ..

Si je le relance en mode sans échec, je peux rejoindre la bataille en cours...

Une fois la bataille terminée je peux de nouveau me connecter en mode normal. Mais si je veux lancer une nouvelle bataille...

Hello,

When I launch a battle, the game crashes immediately, and send back on the desk.

When I try to relaunch it, when I click the button connection, either it closes and sends back to me on the desk, or it tells me that I am already connected and when I have to wait, then it closes and sends back to me on the desk...

If I yell back it in mode without failure, I can join the current battle...

Once the ended battle I can again connect in normal mode. But if I want to launch a new battle...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/owjjagwwjbw2zw9/Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

python.log

same to me...

I can join the game only in safe mod.....

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by pigz
6 minutes ago, Smoq said:

if You play HALLOWEEN EVENTS you better play WITH NO MODS. so use "Safe-Mode"

It has been posted like 20 times now so PLEASE READ before You post new topics :D

hi darth vader....pls...no more any comments if you have no idea what hapenned :-) ...IT WAS NOT IN HALLOWEEN EVENTS!!! It was in standart battle!!!

Edited by pigz
  • Upvote 1
Il y a 15 heures, pigz a dit :

...IT WAS NOT IN HALLOWEEN EVENTS!!! It was in standart battle!!!

Yes, not only in halloween events, in standart battle too. And without Aslain modpack that work fine.

Oui, pas seulement sur les évènement d'Halloween, mais en bataille aléatoire aussi. Et sans le modpack Aslain ça marche parfaitement.