4.0.20 Still Reload timer(s?)

Ever since patch 9.4 and throughout all your modpack versions reload timers on different sights sometimes stop working properly.

Currently with 4.0.20 i'm using Taipan's sights and occasionally the timer starts showing random values, in example i have just fired with 10 sec. reload, timer counts down to 8 and then shows i'm reloaded but in fact i have 8 seconds to go. Or when playing arty and shooting, 30 sec. to count down, timer reaches 15 and starts from the beginning again.

Have noticed these things with different pack versions and with meltymaps, deegies, damocles and taipan's sights.

I do clean installs, and have also tried cleaning mod cache and wot cache as well.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep this is a continual problem having to do with Wargaming's worthless Python scripting I think. I've been having it happen as well. I'm having lots of trouble with custom crosshairs from Aslain's pack too, so I might stop using it.

If its something on WG's end switching modpack wont help you since most custom sights seem to be affected.

Temporary solution(at least for me) is to switch camera mode between sniper and arcade when the counter gets stuck, this way the sight starts working again properly. A little inconvenient and bad solution for arties, but helps when you really need to see that time.

• 1 month later...

i have the same problem, and it doesnt happen without reticle mod.

plz check if it can be fixed at its going crazy in almost every battle.

i dont think its a difficult bug to fix...if the mod owner knows about it and tries to fix it

This is fixed in the last update...