Dumadidak Cracked Hangar / Poppy Hangar

Justine

Hi Aslain,

I still use the 4.0.14 version, because I really appreciate the white tracks and don't have issues with this mod.

Now I wanted to update, because of many other nice things you added and some that were updated. But I noticed, that Dumadidak Cracked Hangar (with hangar change button) is also gone? Didn't notice something in your version notes? I love the poppy garage and I used this one, because you can easily switch. Did it have issues too? Could you add it again, or poppy field?

Another question. I use YasenKrasen Session stats. Is it somehow possible to activate a daily reset? And if so, how do I do that?

Thank you very much!

Justine

Thanks!

How can I open and change this .json file? With Windows editor it kinda looks strange and I haven't done it before.

The translation of the hangar in german is not correct. It's translated as Hellinger Minimal Hangar (nur schwarze Garage) as in (only black garage). Will use the English version now, there everything is peachy. Sorry for the confusion :) .

• Administrator

Thanks!

How can I open and change this .json file? With Windows editor it kinda looks strange and I haven't done it before.

The translation of the hangar in german is not correct. It's translated as Hellinger Minimal Hangar (nur schwarze Garage) as in (only black garage). Will use the English version now, there everything is peachy. Sorry for the confusion :) .

For editing I recommend this: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

• 2 years later...
On 11/25/2014 at 9:41 AM, Aslain said:

Cracked hangar it is not gone, it is in modpack.

File: stat_config.json

"dailyAutoReset": false,
    "dailyAutoResetHour": 6,

false to true

What is "dailyAutoResetHour": 6 based on, or how to determine what to use for PST, EST in the USA, and time zones for Moscow, London say?  

If anyone knows, appreciated.

• Aslain locked this topic