WOWS 6.13.0 #00 minimap mod shows no land mass

• Administrator

You guys forgot to add logs, cannot tell you which mod is causing it without logs.

Played with this autospy mod and I saw islands and masses on the minimap. So maybe it's not working on certain maps?

Going to bed now, so play without this particular mod and you are good, meanwhile maybe it will be updated by its author.

Sorry, do not have logs, but I can tell you, the mod that I used as I tried them individually,  was the Hakabase flag mods. It not only lost my islands on the mini map somehow, but it also causes player names not to display in game. With this mod removed, it works fine. 

Side note, not sure how to get logs. I see the link at the bottom of your post, showing What are logs, but it also seems to go to a WoT logger. If someone can tell me how to get a WoWS logger, I'll be glad to do it, but I can confirm, this flag mod, was the one causing both issues at this time.

5 minutes ago, Kildayil said:

Side note, not sure how to get logs. I see the link at the bottom of your post, showing What are logs, but it also seems to go to a WoT logger. If someone can tell me how to get a WoWS logger, I'll be glad to do it, but I can confirm, this flag mod, was the one causing both issues at this time.

The description to run the Logs Archiver exe file is the same for both games. Difference is only one is called WoT, the other WoWs. It's not something you download - it's in your game directory (since you've ran the installer once, it'll be there).