Minimap Only Shows Ships and Caps

I can confirm, this is happening to me as well. I have re downloaded and reinstalled 2-3 times.

Here's my install options inf:

[Setup]
Lang=en
Dir=d:\Games\World_of_Warships
Group=(Default)
NoIcons=0
SetupType=custom
Components=contouricons,contouricons\panzerschiffer,playerspanel,playerspanel\hp_bars_hakabase,playerspanel\hp_bars_hakabase\v2,camera,camera\yetanotherzoomoutmod,traffic_lights,port_mods,port_mods\colored_preview,infopanelself,helpme,tweaks,tweaks\trainingbattle,tweaks\enable_replays
Tasks=install_clean,dlc_folder

Sorry, guys.  New to this forum.  Thought I was posting in "bug reports" because I thought blanking out the mini-map was a bug.

Apologize for the misunderstanding...not much of an internet warrior and every forum has it's own culture to learn.

Also, first problem I've had with your mods.  They're great and I love them.

6 minutes ago, Moondoggie52 said:

Sorry, guys.  New to this forum.  Thought I was posting in "bug reports" because I thought blanking out the mini-map was a bug.

You did post in the bug reports - but you posted it in World of Tanks by mistake, so it was moved, and you re-posted in World of Tanks, so it was moved again, to World of Warships :)

Two different sections :)