OTM settings without xvm

Hi,

I'd like to not install the xvm so I disable the check of the XVM related addon/settings in the installer and use only non XVM mod.

I really succeded in having a nice outfit. I need only a couple of things related to OTM.

1) I'd like to have the Aslain icon on the top of OTM but with the original colors ... now all my team have icons in green while the enemy team have on red ...

I'd like to have the colors I am habits to see (red for heavies, green for light and so on ... ) like the icons are in the player panel.

2) I'd like to remove the class icon.

Both of these things are possibile using XVM ... are they possible without it ? 

Thanks.

screenshot_724.png

Edited by gmarco

Aslain,

thanks so much for your so fast reply :) ... really appreciated.

So it is wg that adds a green/red layers on otm icons ? And the result colors I see are a mix of your original colors and the red/green layer ? 

Am I wrong or sometime ago existed and editor for OTM ? or it was XVM related it too ? 

Thanks again.

• Administrator

That color tint is added by WG, it will affect every contour icons not just my own. That flash file is responsible for this.

I would ask angelsoft, since he made some cool mod that works without XVM (maybe I will add it to my modpack in near future): https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/40701-092012-мод-bvm-battlevehiclemarkers-для-wot-bvm-отлетающий-урон-без-xvm/

8 minutes ago, Aslain said:

That color tint is added by WG, it will affect every contour icons not just my own. That flash file is responsible for this.

I would ask angelsoft, since he made some cool mod that works without XVM (maybe I will add it to my modpack in near future): https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/40701-092012-мод-bvm-battlevehiclemarkers-для-wot-bvm-отлетающий-урон-без-xvm/

Aslain,

thanks so much.

I'll be so happy if in a future release of your modpack you can provide us a cool OTM without xvm like you do with xvm version :)

In the meantime I'll try to understand something in the link you have sent us :) (very difficult for an italian native speaker ... let's hope in google translator )

Thanks again ... you replies are so much appreciated :)