"Remove Steven Seagal voice" mod missing

Cracken

Newest game update broke a lot of sound mods, since they changed their sound system file structure and what not.

They even broke their own voices doing that... the ARP voices etc.

I get weird russian voices now, playing with Steven, for example, lol. Supposed to be hearing the english pirate, but nope.

Ah ok, that sucks.

I second the sound get effed up in latest patch. There is still a strange mechanical sound when zooming in after reload or shell switch. Only happens the first time you zoom in after that.

thanks for the quick respons.

but they changed the way voices work, so now, supposedly, the selection should override the captain selection, so you shouldn't need it any longer.

for example, i have no sound mods installed, i selected an arp voiceover (vanilla unlocked from event), and i hear it even when i have seagal as captain.

if you have issues with selecting various vanilla voices, i recommend you go to "res/banks/" and delete or archive the folders you have there, EXCEPT the mod.xml file. that one should remain, i belive. of course, this may be invalid if you use sound mods, although i would recommend you do the abovementioned before installing new sound mods. (i know this because the new path also messed up my arp voices until i did this). hope this'll work for u

Edited by cosmo
2 minutes ago, cosmo said:

but they changed the way voices work, so now, supposedly, the selection should override the captain selection, so you shouldn't need it any longer.

for example, i have no sound mods installed, i selected an arp voiceover (vanilla unlocked from event), and i hear it even when i have seagal as captain.

Lucky you... I hear weird russian voice when I use Steven, even though I got the pirate voice selected. :(

• 2 weeks later...