Any way to check out the feature/content before downloading?

Wenex

Hello.

So I am pretty new to World of Warships modding and I found out about this Aslain modpack. If I could assume how it works; it is an instalation pack that contains various mods that you can either enable or disable? If so, is there any way to see what you actually want to have enabled and what not? Or are you forced to enable every each of them and see in-game?

Thanks and cheers.

Edited by Wenex
26 minut temu, Quaksen napisał:

There are preview images of most features in the modpack itself. You'll be asked when first starting the installer if you'll want to see them (though if you skip that option, you can still click to view descriptions / previews while already on the list) :)

Oh, that's great!

For someone who never modded World of Warships, do you have any suggestions for what I should look forward or ignore?

5 minutes ago, Wenex said:

Oh, that's great!

For someone who never modded World of Warships, do you have any suggestions for what I should look forward or ignore?

I do enjoy the player panels by hakabase (v2) and his standard contour icons as well.

Beyond that, I'd say it's up to what appeals to you in the selection list :)

Keep in mind if you select a different crosshair, that you'll need to select it in the settings menu in World of Warships, otherwise it won't show up.

1 minutę temu, Quaksen napisał:

I do enjoy the player panels by hakabase (v2) and his standard contour icons as well.

Beyond that, I'd say it's up to what appeals to you in the selection list :)

Keep in mind if you select a different crosshair, that you'll need to select it in the settings menu in World of Warships, otherwise it won't show up.

Thanks!

I do find Panzerschiffer icons interesting. And Tic-Tac crosshair by Hootorez. Really interesting mods :D I hope they work for me without issues.

13 minut temu, Quaksen napisał:

Don't hesitate to make a bug report, if you end up finding an issue - Aslain fixes things fast if there is an issue, so you shouldn't find one :)

What about the situation where after I installed the modpack I want to disable one of the mods, but keep all others? Do I have to reinstall entire thing from scratch?

Edited by Wenex
1 minutę temu, Quaksen napisał:

Yes, you run the installer again - it'll remember your choices from last time, so you can untick the choice you do not want... and then clean-install again.

Makes sense.

Thanks for your help. Really appreciate it.