Been on R&R for 18 months and need some advice

Hello fellow tankers.

Been away from the game for a while and could use some updates from you all please. I left about the time when the major update came thru banning most, if not all mods.

I see Aslain is still putting out a mod pack. I was mainly on the NA West server, and I know different mods back then were allowed on only some of the servers.

My main question is are we still allowed to run mods in the garage, i.e auto-crew switching and auto-load outs of equipment and consumables like before, or are these now incorporated into the updated client?

I did use Aslain's auto-aim on my LTs, but would switch it on and off as needed.

And is XVM still around and used?

Any help would be appreciated.

<0 Major Mahem

The change is that you cannot just right click near a target anymore, and it'll snap on. That function was removed.

Now, if you right click near a target, you'll activate a timer (if it's set with a timer), and if you at some point in that time frame, highlight an enemy tank, it'll lock to that.