Forum Newbie seeking help

Hi,

Big fan of the mod pack and have downloaded it for free for the last two or three patches. Tried downloading today for latest patch but my anti-virus / malware app blocks every download site from loading. Decided to try joining the forum and donating (only 5 euros but I'm not a rich guy) hoping this might change the download options but doesn't seem to have changed anything. Any suggestions? (No I don't really want to turn off the anti-virus / adware app after having had a ransomware experience through ad.fly before)

Thanks in advance.

Mak.

• Administrator

All my download links are clean, so it has to be your antivirus freaing out for no reason. False-positive.

As you see on screenie it's "suspected bad URL or an uwanted program" so it's not even sure what it is, but blocked it. Stupid.

As of the installer itself it's clean as well: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/6a052b500129903a03d3620a9ac75fcfaff372373bba080b15ab768a9e0ca568/detection