bubs79

bad gateway

installer not downloading anything  getting this message all the time any ideas?

Untitled.png

I'm getting bad gateway (502) as well. It stops at the Anime login pack.

image.png.bc9886582b7159df0e8a77d77b27fd34.png

Same issue here.  Was doing a fresh install.......  Seems like it would hang on every contour mod I picked.....

It is very strange because the first time i used the new MOD pack i had no problems. But i wanted to chance something in the mod pack . And now got the ERROR BAD GATEWAY 503

The DLC server is down, probably for 2-3h

• Like 1

now i am getting this same issue.  never seen it in the 3 years i been using the mods.  is there a solution?  looked it up on google, seems i can do nothing about it.

edit:  went and turned off all but 1 mod, and still get the bad gateway 502 error.  tried switching to another single mod, and still get the error.  so it does not matter what mod you select, you are going to get the error.  guess the ball is in aslain's court.  nothing we can do.

Edited by immelmann
more info

1 hour ago, immelmann said:

now i am getting this same issue.  never seen it in the 3 years i been using the mods.  is there a solution?  looked it up on google, seems i can do nothing about it.

edit:  went and turned off all but 1 mod, and still get the bad gateway 502 error.  tried switching to another single mod, and still get the error.  so it does not matter what mod you select, you are going to get the error.  guess the ball is in aslain's court.  nothing we can do.

The DLC server was down. No matter what do you ;)