502 Bad Gateway

I just downloaded v6.14.0 #2. I didn't switch anything up, just loaded my normal selection: RWBY ship skins, couple of voice packs, and Kancolle UI. However, when it began to Download the Kancolle part, I received a 502 Bad Gateway error. I said screw it and tried to select the individual parts (i.e. the ship icons, captain icons, etc) but also received 502's on those as well. It seems like it's anything that Garfield made. I've never experienced something like this before and I've been playing with the mod pack for at least 5 months now without an issue. Is there something on my end that's going wrong or is it a server problem or some other connection issue? I thought about my anti-virus or maybe firewall, but it wouldn't make sense if the other mods are downloading fine, would it?

Thanks, 

Boaty

You would think your antivirus would screw with everything or nothing but sadly, that's not always true.  It might not have a problem with all but one item in the mod pack and give you that error, it might be ok with just one item and pop errors on everything else.  One of the annoying things I run into in the IT world. 

Same Issue - noticed my harkabase historical not installing but everything else did so I retried installing Harka Historical and again 502 bad gateway?

3 hours ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

I just downloaded v6.14.0 #2. I didn't switch anything up, just loaded my normal selection: RWBY ship skins, couple of voice packs, and Kancolle UI. However, when it began to Download the Kancolle part, I received a 502 Bad Gateway error. I said screw it and tried to select the individual parts (i.e. the ship icons, captain icons, etc) but also received 502's on those as well. It seems like it's anything that Garfield made. I've never experienced something like this before and I've been playing with the mod pack for at least 5 months now without an issue. Is there something on my end that's going wrong or is it a server problem or some other connection issue? I thought about my anti-virus or maybe firewall, but it wouldn't make sense if the other mods are downloading fine, would it?

Thanks, 

Boaty

nope happening w Harkabase too

1 hour ago, Iceman said:

You would think your antivirus would screw with everything or nothing but sadly, that's not always true.  It might not have a problem with all but one item in the mod pack and give you that error, it might be ok with just one item and pop errors on everything else.  One of the annoying things I run into in the IT world. 

not anti-virus