Asia server is on 0.9.21.0 not 0.9.21.0.1

3 minutes ago, Darth_Clicker said:

Yes there is.  Aslain image.png.90bc5d83b36b6185d15dd51e6bf78a12.png always makes sure to take care of our friends in Asia by keeping the old modpack available for you. 

Edited the picture out - since ASIA updated. 0.9.20 modpack is no longer relevant. :) Darth, you really need to read the numbers up top as well, lol :P

So I have tried kzkhak's work around but it simply results in this error image.png.8c7f56f7292b33cd2b85b8b85ade6b38.png

And as Quaksen said, the asian server is no longer running 0.9.20.1.4, its running 0.9.21.0 which is not working with the alsian mod pack for 0.9.21.0.1

5 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Edited the picture out - since ASIA updated. 0.9.20 modpack is no longer relevant. :) Darth, you really need to read the numbers up top as well, lol :P

Thanks Quaksen! 

It is too early and I haven't had my first coffee....I should recognize my own limits....haha .   I corrected the post to reflect the facts and not alternative facts.  :P

2 minutes ago, Aerrow said:

So I have tried kzkhak's work around but it simply results in this error image.png.8c7f56f7292b33cd2b85b8b85ade6b38.png

And as Quaksen said, the asian server is no longer running 0.9.20.1.4, its running 0.9.21.0 which is not working with the alsian mod pack for 0.9.21.0.1

You didn't rename the folders then (both of them, at least :D:)

World of Tanks/mods/

World of Tanks/res_mods/

Both of those contain version folders, that need to be "0.9.21.0", if you want to try using the 0.9.21.0.1 modpack on it :)

Just now, Aerrow said:

Ah I am a goof. Thank you for clearing that up Quaksen. I have got it working now :)

Hehe, it happens :)

Do report back if you find any issues, and if you do find issues, attach logs - that'll help Aslain figure out if the current NA/EU modpack works fine on ASIA, even though you are missing the Holiday stuff currently.

• Upvote 1
  • Aslain locked this topic