Lock up and get Crtical error durring loading

I was getting lock ups during loading screen and then lock up would occur during log-in. 

Faulting application name: Aslains_WoWs_Modpack_Installer_v.6.15.0_00.tmp, version: 51.1052.0.0, time stamp: 0x57051f89
Faulting module name: isslideshow.dll_unloaded, version: 1.0.2.0, time stamp: 0x2a425e19
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Fault offset: 0x00023e38
Faulting process id: 0x2cc0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d37a0ed53eb5d2
Faulting application path: C:\Users\rayaw\AppData\Local\Temp\is-RMME7.tmp\Aslains_WoWs_Modpack_Installer_v.6.15.0_00.tmp
Faulting module path: isslideshow.dll
Report Id: d8d1106f-2d41-4972-8203-3cb87a165e0a
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Correction was done as soon as I unloaded Crooks Skins Mod.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

37 minutes ago, StingrayVet said:

Faulting application name: Aslains_WoWs_Modpack_Installer_v.6.15.0_00.tmp, version: 51.1052.0.0, time stamp: 0x57051f89
Faulting module name: isslideshow.dll_unloaded, version: 1.0.2.0, time stamp: 0x2a425e19

If the installer is crashing, it's most likely your antivirus being weird about the isslideshow.dll file. Check if your antivirus is flagging it wrongly?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, OldBaldyOne said:

The installer is fine for me, but loading with skins crashes.  If I delete the Shaders folder that is generated after I crash, you can log in with the skins in place.  Just adding feedback.

Ok, and Shaders are coming with some big skin packages, which one you installed? 

Please attach logs.