No engine sound for type 61 and is-7

• Administrator

I was looking at the OP case, even played couple of battles to compare sounds, but I don't know which tanks got diesel engines so I took that IS-7 mentioned the op report and I kinda heard its engines. Could you show me your logs from latest modpack #05?

22 minutes ago, LawBear said:

Which logs do you want to see.

These :)

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.
  • Administrator

I guess this question is more for the engines mod author. Have you tried to not install gun sounds and keep the engines sounds mod only? If you still have problem, then definitely contact mod author in his thread: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/644465- (it's worth to show him your python.log too, however I see no bugs there).

15 hours ago, Aslain said:

I guess this question is more for the engines mod author. Have you tried to not install gun sounds and keep the engines sounds mod only? If you still have problem, then definitely contact mod author in his thread: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/644465- (it's worth to show him your python.log too, however I see no bugs there).

the guy who does the engine sounds   second world war one     had said that his mod sometimes clashes with other sound mods and  some sounds wont work   .

I noticed this when using his engine sounds  and  zorganes  (gnomefathers )gun sounds together   that sounds were missing namely engine sounds and some gun sounds  , when  I took zorganes gun sounds off  and only used the gun and engine sounds from second world war mod  they worked fine  .