Automatically sending two messages to chat about reloading with C

Despite not having "send reload info to chat" checked in the aslain installer, whenever I press C to reload my full clip in a tank such as the Luchs for example, it automatically sends two messages to the chat. First a basic (from memory) "reloading! xx left" then a more indepth "reloading at [coordinates], will finish in xx seconds" 

I don't want to send two messages to the chat about me reloading, one would be enough. The only place I found to change this though is in res_mods\0.9.21.0.3\scripts\client\gui\mods\mod_autoaim_indicator.json where it already says that it should be disabled:

"addon-auto_announce_reload": {
        "enabled": false,
        "clip_reload": false,
        "reload_longer_than": 10,
        "only_with_C": true,
        "clip_reload_with_double_C": false,
        "second_C_timeout": 0.25
    },

Any other ideas or something I might have overseen? Thanks a lot! 

Edited by TheSanchez
formatting

Yeah it might be, but even if I didn't have radial menu I'd still automatically send one message right? It's weird.   I've been trying to find where I can edit the radial menu and what it sends but no luck yet. 

edit: Since I don't need it much anyhow, I'll uninstall the radial menu and that should be all good then :) Thanks!

Edited by TheSanchez