Game minimizes to desktop, anyone else?

Hi fellow tankers,

For about a week now while i'm playing WOT my game will minimize to desktop, usually at a very inconvenient time during battle. This happens at random times. Of course WOT tech support as usual tries to blame everything on mods. I un-installed and re-installed the game and the error is still occurring. Don't know what's the most irritating, dealing with the WOT tech support or game minimizing. I don't know if it's something with the last few WOT updates, a Windows 10 update or Nvidia drivers. Anyone else having the problem?

My card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

2018.01.14-DxDiag for WOT tech support.txt

I'm now using the WG check tool and it's taking forever =(

• Administrator

Have you tried to play with vanilla client? Try to do it for a few hours or so, to make sure it doesn't happen with mods.

If it still occurs, you have to continue your struggle with WG support but if it stopped, then may send me logs. Info in my signature.

ive also seen this happen to me , but   its never done it during a battle ,only when loading into the game from launcher or in  garage ,  very rare it happens though, it  only happens every once in a while .

I'm also using NVidia graphics , so cud be  nvidia

I've un-installed once per WOT request and was running the Vanilla and it still does it. I don't think it's any of the mods, could be a WOT or even an NVIDIA video card problem. It's a random occurrence but is very aggravating especially when it happens during a battle. WOT wants me to re-install again  so i'll do that to humor them. I'll try to keep you posted in case someone else has issues like this. 

I've un-installed once per WOT request and was running the Vanilla and it still does it. I don't think it's any of the mods, could be a WOT or even an NVIDIA video card problem. It's a random occurrence but is very aggravating especially when it happens during a battle. WOT wants me to re-install again  so i'll do that to humor them. I'll try to keep you posted in case someone else has issues like this.  Question, how do you launch game in safe mode for checking vanilla vs modded client?

its defo not the modpack , as its happened to me on vanilla client .  even doing  reinstall and uninstalling ever single folder associated wth wg xvm and aslains modpack , 

it still does it  with vanilla client .  as its not happened to me during a battle its not really an issue , but for your case it wud be frustrating..

wat leads to me to thin its a graphic problem is that we both have NVidia graphics

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for delay. I got the blue screen of death and had to reinstall windows. I've loaded back WOT and haven't had any problems for at least 4 days. The only thing I haven't loaded back is the nvidia GEOFORCE.

Edited by N4cer67

I'm having the same problem my home comp it runs win7 and has a gtx 1060 with aslain mods and it will minimize to desktop when im in a battle at the worse times even sometime completely closing wot and i have to start it back up and sign in again. but my work comp has everything the same as home comp except it has a gtx 980ti and has never had the problem. figured id chime in because it is annoying the hell out of me also and i would love stop this. nvidia did put new drivers out on the other night so maybe that will fix it