[9.21.0.3 SEA] Pmod seems to have a problem.

Anyone else have an issue just show up of a black screen then CTD while loading WoT (but WoT remains as background process w/ or w/o launcher) and before I get to the log in screen? 

Ran in safe mode w/o mods and problem went away.   Is this an XVM server issue maybe?

I uninstalled Aslain's modpack 9.21.0.3 #9 and installed #10 a little while ago but same thing happens. If I run in safe mode without mods it works. 

They did not drop 9.22 where I am YET (it's 12:07a local time) so any idea what is going on?    I'm about to go to bed so it's a non-issue but I'm just curious why

the sudden issue.  It was working about 5 hrs ago.

I'm sure this is probably a non-issue but here is the Log file FWIW.

I'll just install the 9.22 update tomorrow.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I am having this exact same issue.  Started about 2 hours ago.  Was using #7
I tried to join a stronghold and got an error.  clicked the Battle button and nothing happened.

Closed WoT and reopen failed before getting to login.

Restarted computer (alienware alpha) and it took longer than normal like something was messed up.

Removed and reinstalled WoT.  Can log in fine.  Loaded mods #10, cannot login.

Deleted mods, can log in fine.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

ok they had this problem on 9.20 and it was pmod crashing the game games/worldoftanks/mods/0.9.21.0.03/poliroid.pmod_1.30.3.wotmod delete this file and should all work fine again.

edit. forgot to put the version folder in.

Edited by McOwnage
  • Upvote 1

I have a problem from today.

'poliroid.pmod_1.30.3.wotmod' When I deleted this file, no problem occurred, but the mode does not work.

It seems to be the same problem as before, but the SEA server user still has to wait 1 week for the 9.22 patch.

Request a quick resolution of the problem.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by k339

Hello, I can confirm problem is with just with pmods. By deselecting it from installation (There's whole PMOD section) you can run Aslain's mods pack on Asian server.
Aslain this is second time its happening on Asian server Plz replace PMODS with some other mods or just fork/modify it. No micro/mini patch applied on SEA server and haven't even updated the mod-pack to 9.22 still it stops working. Most of PMODS are just basic configuration only.
Thank you.

Edited by U5ER

I unchecked the whole PMOD section and some more entries elsewhere that have the term "PMOD." The game is running correctly.

The camera.xc fix, though, does not seem to work.  I followed the instructions given here and used "2" (no quotes) in place of "null," but the zoom level still goes back to what I initially used.

2 hours ago, ralfy said:

I unchecked the whole PMOD section and some more entries elsewhere that have the term "PMOD." The game is running correctly.

The camera.xc fix, though, does not seem to work.  I followed the instructions given here and used "2" (no quotes) in place of "null," but the zoom level still goes back to what I initially used.

Have a look i managed to get it working some time back.

4 hours ago, Aslain said:

What setting have you had selected in PMOD?

Hello :)

Mostly used PMODS are Start zoom (Fixed zoom), Zoom out in Arcade mode (300-500 mtrs away), Scroll Sensitivity, Zoom level 2-4-8-16--60, Disable gun shake, Disable Red Flash while receiving shot, And horizontal Stabilization (fixes your aim vertically while switch switching from Arcade to sniper).

Right now selecting anything from PMOD causes game crash.