Problem with steam

On 07/02/2018 at 11:59 PM, Alexius said:

Hello, i have installed Aslain in D:\Steam Library\steamapps\common\World of Warships\bin\313919 but the program doesn't work...it doesn't found the .exe of the game but in other post i have read that its normal. Thanks for the help!!!

Every time Wargaming update the client Steam creates a new instance of the game in the /bin folder.

So each time an update happens you need to re-do everything and ensure that it is in the correct new /bin/1234567 *number* folder.

(Tbh the easiest thing to do is instal WOWs non-steam, run Aslains stuff on that and just copy over the contents of the C:\Games\World_of_Warships\res_mods\0.7.1.0    folder (or whatever the latest version is) into the Steam   C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Warships\bin\316925\res_mods\0.7.1.0   folder

A couple fo things dont work, such as "Damage i do/Damage they do to me) but otherwise it all seems to work fine for me.