The Arpeggio Skinpack by Haruna Line needs to be replaced

While the skins still work to an extent, you get a lot of white-bleached textures due to invalid filepaths as a result of WG's shenanigans. It's especially bad with the French BB's now; they have NO textures and just look pure white with black lines.

Unfortunately, Haruna Line (the original author of the skinpack) is out of the modding game for WoWS, so MatterCore has been working on it instead. But even then, the modpack is just going to fall further into disrepair as the game updates.

You can see their topic on the WG forums here: https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/topic/15787-world-of-warships-space-ship-2202-arp-ships/

The bottom line is that it'd be a good idea if someone were to take nanomaterials from the old skinpack and use them to create an entirely new one, one that's up-to-date and doesn't suffer those texture glitches. I'd do it myself, but I'm not a modder and have a lot of other stuff on my RL plate.

Anyone else support this idea?